This journal is a group effort put forth by School Presidents and the Arts & Divinity Faculty President. As a group, we want to promote our Faculty and showcase pieces that we feel highlight our diverse student body.
The following Schools are in the Faculty of the Arts:
- School of Art History
- School of Classics
- School of Economics and Finance
- School of English
- School of History
- School of International Relations
- School of Management
- School of Modern Languages
- School of Philosophy
- School of Social Anthropology
- School of Film Studies
- The Music Department
Each School President reviews all submissions to the Journal in due time and during different parts of the year. Please look at our Submission page to learn more about our processes and submission timeline for this academic year. Email any questions or concerns to [email protected]
We look forward to reading your piece!
- ‘Married, Dead or Genuis?’ Little Women on Creativity
- What makes a trading organization successful? A comparative analysis on the European Economic Community under the Treaty of Rome, Hanseatic League, and United States under the Articles of Confederation as Trade Confederacies.
- Die Pandemie
- Why Private Equity Firms should Engage with Social Impact Investing
- Refuting Otsuka’s Moral Equivalence Thesis